Signature Gap Insurance
You are faced with difficult decisions on how to manage the health insurance costs for your business against the level of coverage and benefits available to your employees. How do you manage both?
Gap insurance is a secondary insurance plan used to supplement the existing medical coverage you offer and can help cover the gaps in your employees’ primary medical plans.
Plan at a glance
- Inpatient Hospital Benefits – flexible maximums of up to $7,000
- HSA-compatible for individual and family coverage
- Outpatient coverage with a broad range of coverage levels
- Implementation as a voluntary or employer-paid solution
- Flexible deductibles - meant to complement an existing plan
- And more!